When you graduate from college, your relationship with Omicron Delta Kappa doesn’t need to end. There are many opportunities to continue your involved with our Society.
All members, including those that have left the collegiate environment, have other opportunities to serve O∆K. For shorter-term engagements, you may:
• review applications for O∆K Foundation Scholarships;
• sign up for the O∆K Speakers’ Bureau;
• support a circle as an alumni advocate;
• help with onsite arrangements at the annual national leadership conference;
• be a champion for the National Day of Giving;
• support a circle’s National Day of Service project or another service initiative;
• write for The Circle, O∆K blog, or the online leadership hub;
• capture images for O∆K communications as a photographer; or
• provide an educational program for a circle.
If you are interested in longer-term involvement opportunities with Omicron Delta Kappa, you may also:
• express your interest in serving as a member of the Society Board of Directors or Foundation Board of Trustees;
• secure contributions from members of your circle as an annual fund agent;
• apply to serve on a national committee; or
• help establish or re-establish a circle.
Details about all of these volunteer opportunities are located here.