There are many ways that OΔK members and circles can create programming for leadership development. Check out the resources below to learn more about creating leadership development programs.
- Stay informed and get inspired by the articles on New York Times in Leadership.
- Explore the circle toolkits focused on leadership programs.
- Contact the OΔK Speakers Bureau to find speakers for circle events.
- Apply for a Maurice A. Clay Leadership Development Grant (up to $500 for a circle).
- Attend the next OΔK National Leadership Conference which will be held June 4-7, 2020, on the campus of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Ky.
- Organize an event to participate in OΔK’s National Day of Service.
- Participate in a webinar led by the OΔK Headquarters Staff for student and faculty circle officers.